Friday, May 7, 2021

Takeda’s career Hiring Associate – EHS Apply Now

Takeda’s career Hiring Associate – EHS Apply Now



Location Mumbai, India

By clicking the “Apply” button, I understand that my employment application process with Takeda will commence and that the information I provide in my application will be processed in line with Takeda’sPrivacy Noticeand Terms of Use. I further attest that all information I submit in my employment application is true to the best of my knowledge.

Job Description

Should have basic knowledge about emergency preparedness

Should be good in documentation

Good communication skills

Basic knowledge of MS Office

Desired Candidate Profile:

Diploma / Degree in engineering and Advance Diploma in Industrial Safety from Approved Govt. Institute

OR

B.Sc. / M.Sc. (Chemistry) with Advance diploma in Industrial Safety

Shall have 1-2 years of experience in manufacturing / EHS field. Experience with Chemical or pharmaceutical shall be preferred.


TO APPLY CLICK HERE


Join for Regular Job Updates in What's App  & Telegram


Join What's App - CLICK HERE 

Join Telegram - CLICK HERE

JOIN SIGNAL - CLICK HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment